Important Gernal Knowledge Questions About FASTING in PPSC , FPSC , CSS and ISSB Test
- Fast means to stop.
- Fasting made obligatory in 2nd A.H.
- Fasting is commanded in al-Bakarah.
- Feed 60 people is the atonement for breaking the fast or sixty sontinuous fasts..
- Bab-ul-Riayn is the door for fast observing people.
- Tarrawih means to rest.
- Battle of Badr was fought in very first of Ramzan on 17th.
- Umar arranged the Namaz-e-Tarrawih.
- Month of Ramzan is known as Sayeed us Shahoor.
- Five days are forbidden for fasting throughout the year.
- Wajib means ordained.
- 1st Ashra of Ramzan=Ashra-e-Rehmat.
- 2nd Ashra=Ashra-e-Maghfirat.
- 3rd Ashra=Ashra-e-Nijat.