- Bahmani Kingdom was founded by:
Ans. Imad-ud-Mulk Bahmani in 1437.
- Muhammad Taghluq ruled in Indian during the period of:
- Bahlol Lodi died in:
- The Arab conquest of Sindh was temporary event without any permanent effect. Commented by:
- The author of Maasir-e-Jahangiri is:
Ans. M. Saqi Mustaid Khan.
- Qutb-ud-Din was conferred the title of Sultan of Delhi by:
Ans. Ghiyas-ud-Din Mahmud.
- Shahjehan died in:
- The Lovely Moti Masjid is located at:
- Francois Bernier was an/a:
Ans. French Physician.
- Which city was named as Shah Jehanabad?
- Agra b. Delhi c. Ajmer d. None of these.
- Mahmud Ghaznavi is described as “the first pioneer and path-finder for Islam in this country” by:
- Sikandar Lodi sent expedition to Malva in:
- Babur adopted the title of Padshah in:
- 1504 b. 1506 c. 1507 d. None of these.
- Shah Husain Arghurl takes Multan in:
- 1521 b. 1525 c. 1524 d. None of these.
- Hamayun ascended the throne in 1530 at the age of:
- 20 b. 21 c. 22 d. None of these.
- Buland Darwaza commemorates Akbar‟s conquest of:
- Behzad was a famous Persian:
- Ranthambhor was surrendered in 1528 by:
Ans. d. None of these.
- Sher Shah was proclaimed King in:
- The Battle of Kanauj was fought between:
Ans. Hamayun and Sher Khan.