- Qasim was first of the Holy Prophet’s children to be born.
- The first Namaz-e-Janazah performed by Rasoolullah was that of Asad bin Zaraara (radi Allahu anhu).
- The first Namaaz to be made Fardh was Tahajjud Namaaz, which was later made Nafil.
- At Masjid-e-Nabvi first Muslim University was established.
- Holy prophet labored in the formation of Masjid-e-Quba.
- Masjid-e-Zara was built by Hyporcrites at Madina.
- Nabvi Mosque constructed in 1 A.H Rabi-ul Awwal.
- 25 Doors are in Masjid –e-Haram, the most important door of Kaaba is Babul Salam.
- Qibla change order came in Mosque Zul Qiblatain
- The flag colour of the Holy Prophet was white and yellow at the time of conquest of Makkah.
- Friday is known as Sayeed Ul Ayam.
- Shab-e-Barat is celebrated on the 15th night of Shuban.
- 26th night of Rajab is the night of Accession.
- In 256 Imam Bukhari died.
- 6 Lac Ahadith collected by Imam Bukhari.
- The camel driver of Prophet at the fall of Mecca was Usama bin Zaid bin Haris.
- Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal at the fall of Mecca.
- At Koh-e-Safa, Prophet addressed after conquest of Makkah.
- The name Muhamammad was proposed by Abdul Muttalib while the name Ahmed was proposed by Bibi Aminah.
- Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7th month of the 5th year of the mission i.e 615 A.d. The total number of migrated people was 15
- Second migration to Habshah took place in 616 A.D.
- Second migration to Abyssinia 101 people with 18 females.
- After Amina’s death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet.
- After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul.
- Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of elephant.
- Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of Nikah.
- Surname of Haleema Sadia was Ummay Kabtah.
- Surname of Prophet was Abu-ul-Qasim.
- Da’ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of Abdul Rehman bin Auf.
- Abdul Mutalib died in 579 A.D.
- Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet to Syria.
- Foster mothers of Prophet were Haleema, Sobia & Khola.
- First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of Hamza.
- For six years Haleema took care of Prophet.
- For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet.
- Prophet had two real paternal uncles i.e Zubair & Abu Talib.
- Zubair died before Prophethood.
- After 7 days the Aqeeqa ceremony of Prophet was held.
- Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe.
- Among uncles Abbas & Hamza embraced Islam.
- Amina was buried at Abwa b/w Makkah & Madina.
- Six months before the Prophet’s birth his father died.
- Prophet had no brother and no sister.
- Abdullah died at Madina.
- Prophet had six aunties.
- Foster father of Prophet was Haris.
- At the age of 15, Herb-e-Fajjar took place.
- Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihited months.
- First father-in-law of Prophet was Khawalid.
- Aamina belonged to Bani Zohra tribe.
- Umar accepted Islam in 616 A.d.
- Social boycott of Banu Hashim took place in 7th Nabvi.
- Shi’b means valley.
- Social boycott continued for 3 years.
- A group of Madina met Prophet in 11th Nabvi.
- Uqba is located near Makkah.
- The group of Madinites belonged to Khazraj tribe.
- Accord of Uqba took place in 13th Nabvi.
- On 27th Rajab, 10 Nabvi the event of Miraj took place.
- 10th Nabvi was called Aam-ul-Hazan (year of grief).
- Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding in migration was Qaswa.
- Omaar bin Hisham was the original name of Abu Jehl.
- Abu-al-Hikm is the title of Abu Jehl.
- When did Hazrat Hamza (RA) embrace Islam Fifth Nabavi
- Persons included in Bait-e-Uqba Oola 12 and in Bait-e-Uqba Sani 75.
- Cave of Hira is 3 miles from Makkah.
- Hijra took place in 13th Nabvi.
- Second convent of Al-Aqba arrived at Makkah in 12th Nabvi.
- Medina is 448 Km from Makkah. (250 miles)
- Makkah conquest occurred in 8th year of Hijra.
- Prophet performed Hajj in 10th Hija.
- Prophet was buried in the hujra of Ayesha.
- Prophet was born in 1st Year of Elephant.
- Ambassadors sent to Arab& other countries in 7th Hijra.
- King of Iran tore away the message of Prophet.
- King of Byzantine in 7th Hijra was Hercules.
- After 6 years of the birth of Holy prophet Bibi Aamna died.
- After 8 years of the birth of Prophet Abdul Muttalib died.
- 632 A.D Charter of Madina.
- Holy Prophet demised at the age of 63.
- Hijrah year began with 14th Nabvi.
10th year of prophet hood is known as year of grief.
- First Azan was called out in 1. A.H.