- 48 total numbers of Rakats are in Farz prayer.
- Namaz-e-Khasoof is offered for Moon Eclipse.
- Namaz-e-Kasoof is offered for Solar Eclipse.
- Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered for Rain.
- Holy Prophet offered Jumma Prayer in 1. A.H.
- Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered with backside of hands upward.
- 7. Holy prophet offered first Eid Prayer in 2. A.H.
- Eid Namaz is Wajib.
- Madurak is the person who starts prayer with Immam.
- Musbaq is the person who comes after one rakat.
- Fajar and Isha were essential in the early period of Islam.
- Tahajud mean abandon sleep.
- Qaada is to sit straight in Salat.
- Jasla is short pause between two sajdas.
- Qaumaa is standing straight during Rukus.
- A person who performs prayer alone is Munfarid.
- Farz in wuzu=4, Sunats=14.
- Farz in Ghusual=3, Sunats=5
- Types of Sunnah prayer are of two types.
- In Fajr, Maghrib & witr no chage in farz rakaat in case of Qasr.
- Takbeer-e-Tashreeq is recited in Eid-ul-Uzha.
- Jumma prayer is Farz salat.
- Conditions of Salat are Seven.
- takbeer-e-Tehreema are to be said in the salat: one.
- Jasla is wajib.
- To sit straight in Salat is called Qa’ada.
- Qa’ada is farz.
- Two persons are required for a Jamat prayer.
- Salat Juma became Farz in Madina.
- Five salat made compulsory in 10th Nabvi.