- First state to join Pakistan was BahawulPur, 1954.
- Pakistan opened its first embassy in Iran.
- Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan. (chk)
- First governor of State Bank Zahid Hussain.
- Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
- First lady federal minister Vikarun Nisa Noor (Tourism).
- First Lady governor Rana Liaquat Ali (Sindh) 1973-1976.
- Pak: cricket team first visited England.(chk: India)
- First captain of cricket team Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
- First century Nazar Mohammd against India in 1954 in Lacknow.
- First Woman University is located in Rawalpindi.
- First governor of Punjab=Francis Moody.
- First CM of Punjab=Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot.
- First Governor of Sindh=Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah.
- First CM of Sindh=Ayub Khoro.
- First Governor of Baluchistan=Lt: General Riaz Hussain.
- First CM of Baluchistan=Attaullah Mengal.
- First Chief Justice of Pak: Sir Abdur Rasheed.
- First PM of Azad Kashmir=Abdul Hamid Khan.
- First President of AJK=Sardar Ibrahim Khan.
- First Commander-in-Chief of Pak: Army was Frank Miservi.
- First chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee was General Mohd: Sahrif.
- First chief of Staff of armed forces was General Tikka Khan.
- First governor State Bank was Zahid Hussain.
- First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
- First lady pilot was Shukriya Khanum.
- First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
- First Bank was United Bank (7th August, 1947)
- First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
- First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Mr. Khan F.M.Khan (25th March, 1956)
- Election Commision was created on 23rd March, 1956 under Article 137 of 1956 consititution.
- First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
- First Radio Station established was of Karachi.
- First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov: 26, 1964.
- First lady Lady Major General in Pak: Dr. Shahida Malik.
- First Space satellite was launched by Pak: in 1990.
- First private TV Channel STN launched in 1990.
- First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
- First woman judge of High Court: Majida Rizvi.
- First constructed barrage of Pak: Sukkur Barrage.
- First Secretary General of Pak: Ch: Mohd: Ali.
- Agro museum is at Lailpur.
- First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974.
- First woman bank established on Dec: 1, 1989.
- Badshahi mosque built in 1670 A.D.
- Designataion of GG changed into President on 23rd March, 1956.
- Largest Hockey stadium is National Hockey Stadium Lahore.
- First minority minister of Pak: Joginder Nath Mandal held the portfolio of law.
- First Atomic Reactor established in Islamabad in 1956. (chk).
- Largest railway tunnel is Khojak.
- Smallest dam of Pak: Warsak dam.
- Largest fort of Pak: “Rani Kot”.
- City Bank is the largest bank in the country.(chk:Habib Bank)
- Nishan-e-Pak: is the highest civil award of Pak:
- Second highest civil award is Hilal-e-Pak:
- Ayub National Park (Rawalpinidi) is the largest Park in Pakistan.
- Lahore Museum is the biggest in Pak: (chk)
- Largest Railway station is Lahore.
- Highest Pass is Muztag Pass which connects Gilgit to Xinkiyang.
- Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal or Sukkur Barrage or Lance Down Pull built in 1936.
- Largest Cement Plant is Lucky Cement Plant near Luki Marwat.
- Largest road is Shahrah-e-Pak:
- Shortest river is Ravi.
- Smallest division is Karachi.
- Largest division is Kalat.
- Largest division of Sindh is Therparkar.
- Habib Bank Plaza Karachi has 23 stories (345 ft)
- Minar-e-Pak: is 196 ft, 8 inches high.
- Pakistan has its longest boundary with Afghanistan.
- Pakistan is 34th largest country in the world, 6th population wise.
- Smallest civil award is Tamg-e-Khidmat.
- First census of Indo-Pak: 1881.
- Highest dam is Mangla dam.
- Pak: expedition to Antarctica reached on 5 Jan, 1991 established Jinnah Research Station
- Longest tenure as Governor General was Ghulam Mohammad.
- Longest tenure as President was Ayub Khan.
- Longest period of rule was of Zia.
- Longest tenure as PM was of Liaquat Ali
- Shortest tenure as PM of Ayub Khan (3 days) then Shujaat Hussain (47 days).
- Shortest tenure as President is of Bhutto.
- Shortest tenure as Governor General is of Quaid.
- Longest tenure as Governor General is of Ghulam Mohd:
- Largest library is Quaid-e-Azam library.
- Largest University is in Punjab.
- Oldest university is in Punjab.
- The only non-military shaheed to receive Nishan-e-Haider was Subaidar Lalik Jan he belonged to NLI.
- Highest peak of Sulaiman mountains is Takht-e-Sulaiman.
- Highest peak is K2 (Goodwin Austin 5,611 meters)
- 2nd largest glacier of Pak: is Batura.
- Largest Island of Pak: is Manora.
- Smallest city is Jehlum.
- Longest tunnel rail= Khojak (2.43 miles) (Baluchistan), road=Lowari Tunnel (5 miles), water=Warsak Dam Tunnel (3.5 miles).
- Rainiest city is RawalPindi.
- Rainiest place is Muree.
- First Medical College was Nishtar Medical College.
- Smallest Dam is Warsak dam.
- Largest mountain range is Karakoram.
- First to receive Nishan-e-Hyder was Mohd: Sarwar Shaheed.
- First private airline of Pakistan is Hajvari.
- Pak’s Second largest city is Lahore.
- Abdur Rasheed was the first chief Justice was the first chief justice of Pakistan.
- Zafarullah khan was the first foreign minister of Pakistan.
- Keenjhar is the largest man made lake in Pakistan.
- Manchar Lake is the biggest lake of Pakistan.
- Trich Mir is the highest peak of Hindu Kush.
- Largest coal mine is in Quetta.
- In Pakistan, first woman bank was established in the year 1989.
- Pakistan’s first geo-scientific laboratory is functioning in Islamabad.
- The highest point of the Khyber Pass is Landhi Kotal.
- The first atomic power station of Pakistan was installed in Karachi.
- The First President of America who made an official visit to Pakistan was Dwight D. Eishenhower
- Largest airline is PIA.
- Largest airport is Quaid-e-Azam Internationl Airport, Karachi.
- Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal.
- Largest dam is Terbela.
- Largest desert is Thar.
- Largest district is Khuzdar (Baluchistan).
- Largest industial unit is Pak: Steel Mill.
- Largest industry is Textile.
- Largest island is Manora (Karachi)
- Largest Jungle is Changa Manga (Kasur).
- Largest lake (artificial) is Keenjhar.
- Largest lake (natural) is Manchar.
- Largest library is Pujab Public Library, Lahore.
- Largest mine is Salt Mines of Khewra.
- Largest motorway is Lahore-Islamabad.
- Largest museum is National Meseum, Karachi.
- Largest circulated urdu newspaper is Jang, Enghish is The News.
- Largest nuclear reactor is KANUPP, Karachi.
- Largest oil field is Dhurnal Oil Field.
- Largest park is Ayub National Park, Rawalpindi.
- Largest Radio Station is Islamabad.
- Largest university is Punjab University, Lahore.
- Longest coast is of Baluchistan (771 km)
- Largest railway platform is of Rohri.
- Longest railway track: Karachi to Landi Kotal.
- Longest road: Karachi to Peshawar.
- First TV station in Pakistan started at Lahore.
- Pakistan’s first radio station was set up at Karachi