Punjab Public Service Commission announced the jobs of Assistant Superintendent Jail in The Punjab Prisons under Home Department Punjab. This Jobs advertisement appeared in daily Jang and Nation 17-02-2013. Here are the information about Assistant Superintendent Jail Jobs in PPSC.
Male Assistant Superintendent Jail Jobs Details
|Basic Pay Scale||BS-16|
|Number of Post||49|
|Reserved Seats||Minorities = 2|
|Position Nature||Permanent Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Division) from a recognized University|
|Age||21 – 27 Years|
Physical Standard of Assistant Superintendent Jail
Chest: 85 cm without expansion and 9 0 cm with expansion.
V i s i o n :
(Right) 6/6 without Glasses.
(Left) 6/6 without Glasses.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Certificate of Physical measurements found to have been tampered with in any way. including over-writing & cutting, shall not be acceptable.
Assistant Superintendent Jail Jobs Written Test Syllabus
One paper written test (MCQ type) will be of graduate level in the following disciplines i) General Knowledge (ii) Everyday Science iii) Pakistan Studies (iv) Islamic Studies v) Urdu Language (vi) English Language
How to Apply .
Applicants are required to submit Online Application Forms by the closing date which is 11-03-2013 upto 3:00 pm.
No Hard Copy of Online Application is needed .Read detailed instructions carefully on PPSC website.
Following Documents will be required if called for interview .
- a) Original Treasury ( Receipt .FEE receipt )
- b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of O Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
- c) Intermediate Certificate / A Level along with equivalent qualification.
- d) Degree / Detail Marks Sheet of graduation and master in the relevant Subject dully issued by controller of examination showing total/obtained marks and percentage on or before closing date. In case detailed masks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab.
- f) In case of Government Servants, the Departmental Permission Certificate duly signed/ stamped by the concern Department .
- g) Valid C.N.I.C.
- h) In case of disable person Disability certificate duly issued by competent authority if applicable.
For further details visit Punjab Public Service Commission website