- Agartala conspiracy case in: 1968,1969
- When British India changed its Capital from Calcutta to Delhi: 1911,1932,1947
- Prince Suleiman the Magnificent belonged to: Ottoman Empire
- When Muslims invaded in Spain: 711,706,730
- Who was first Caliph of Spain: Abdul Rehman addakhell
- foundation of baghdad laid by–haroon, mamoon, waleed
- Teacher of Alexandra: Aristotle
- Who lead PNA in 1977: Asghar khan, nawabzada nasrulla
- Who lead Pakistani delegation in UN general assembly: Nawaz Sharif, sirtaj aziz
- Saracens written by: Syed Ameer Ali
- WTO most recent summit held in: London, geneva, paris
- Sheik Abdul Qadir wrote preface for which poem of Allama Iqbal: jabreel, armaghane hijaz, bange dara
- udas naslain kis ki tasneef hai—-abdullah hussain
- alter ego means——-worst enemy, relative, close friend, distinctive characteristics of personality
- Mukhtar Masood ke Tasneef:
- Faraz ka kalam konsa tha:
- Allama Iqbal ne kis country ke educational Policy bnaye: iran afghanistan, turkey
- PPP founded in—1967
- malik ghulam muhammad was previously—secretary, foreign minister
- Pakistan’s latest census held in: 1998
- Foreign minister of Pakistan in 1965: Z A Bhutto
- Basic Democracy hierarchical concept of Ayub Khan was based on: 5- Tier
- maximum acreage limit in 1972 land reforms were: 150, 250, 500
- Who presided over the Allah-bad address 1930? Allama Iqbal
- Least populous country in world: vatican
- “Dastak na do” kis ki tasneef ha:
- Nearest to Earth planet: Venus
- Stanley Wolport wrote a book on Zulfiqar Bhutto: Zulfi Bhutto of Pakistan
- Chief Architect of 1956 Constitution: Ch Muhammad Ali
- Who became the president on 20th Dec 1971: ZA Bhutto
- Regions is divided into how many parts of Brain: 3
- John F Kennedy (35th President) 50th anniversary celebrated on: 22th Nov 2013
- CommonWealth latest Summit held in: Colombo, Dhaka, delhi,thailand
- When Prophet PBUH started Tabligh Publically: 613
- Proletarian means: labor Class
- When Makkah conquered: 630
- yaadon ki baraat kis ne likhe: josh malih abadi
- Zoroaster was a —-founder of religion
- Distance between makkah and madina ……100, 200 ,300 miles
- Conquest of Makkah in ………630.
- Abbasid foundation after Damascus made capital to……..Baghdad.
- who came to the subcontinent in 712…..Arabs.
- Hazrat Umer belongs to……. Banu Addi.
- the 2nd umayyad caliph was…………Yazid I ibn Muawiyah.
- Iran was Conquered by…..saad bin abi waqqas.
- 2nd battle between Quaresh and Muslim….Badr , Uhd.
- The rising Abbasid Caliphate decisively defeated the rival Umayyad Caliphate, at the Battle of the Zab, in 751.
- Obstacles in life come to be …..Jumping over, surmounted, tackled
- He took much time for reading…..Carefully, hurriedly, superficially
- Revenue system in Ummya reign….Khiraj.
- al-Khwarizmi’s contributions to 8212;8212;mathematics.
- Renowned non Muslim biography on Muhammad the prophet=8211;
- Formally breakdown of mughalls…..1707. 1757, 1857
- Urdu-Hindi Controversy …..1867.
- most significant event in 1963. Pak-china bordr agreement
- Sir Syed founded, in 1886….the Muhammadan Educational Conference.
- 1905 viceroy…..Lord Curzon.
- Before Mountbatten viceroy….Wawell.
- The Montagu–Chelmsford Reforms…..1919.
- Cripps’ mission was in…..1942.
- 1956 constitution chief architect…..bogra, ch muhd ali
- The Prince” is a 16th-century political treatise by the Italian diplomat—- Niccolò Machiavelli.
- Anemia is due to lack of….Iron.65. Ampere is unit of …current
- Smallest population….Vatican city.
- European to open a sea-based trade route to India…. Vasco da Gama.
- International court of justice based in….Hague.
- who wrote Songs of blood and sword: a daughter’s memoir—-fatima bhutto
- Michael Saul Dell is associated with….Computer Industry.
- name of Vitamin C.— citric acid, ascorbic acid
- Bones in humans…..206.
- Ogra related to….Oil and Gas.
- Prices of patrol decreasing due to….iran us deal/rapprochement
- Allam Iqbal ne kis mulk ki taleemi policy muratb ki….Afghanistan.
- Nasir kazmi first book…..naseeb, ,
- ahmad fraz ki in main se kaun c book nahi hai…… Yafat
- first Asian to win nobel prize in literature——–tagore
- Mukhtar masood ki kitab ka naam…..
- chicken pox due to —Virus, bacteria, protozoa
- Yuan is the currency of…. China.
- Leonardo de vinci painting….. Mona lisa.
- Siddhartha was the original name of—–Asoka, Confucius, Buddha
- Malthusian theory related to …..Population
- Gandhi emergence a prominent politician after….khilafat movement
- 17th century Muslim sufi….Mujadid ali sani, shah wali ullah
- Margaret Thatcher’s memoir —-Downing street years, years in service
- pride and prejudice. wrote by jane austen
- which novel not written by Shakespeare-mcbeth, Othello, native of—
- Chile capital name….Santiago.
- Penicillin’s inventor….Alexander Fleming.
- Who invented cholera vaccine–enders, jenner
- Cuba is in—- South America, Asia, Europe. Central america.