Punjab Public Service Commission announced the jobs of District Wildlife Officers in Forestry Wildlife & Fishries Department Punjab. This Jobs advertisement appeared in daily Jang and Nation dated 17-02-2013.Here are the information about District Wildlife Officers Jobs in PPSC.
District Wildlife Officers Jobs Details
|Basic Pay Scale
|Number of Post
|Temporary Likely To Be Permanent
|23 to 30+5 years = 35 years for male candidates and
ii) 23 to 30 + 08 years = 38 years for female candidates
|Both Male & Female
How to Apply .
Applicants are required to submit Online Application Forms by the closing date which is 11-03-2013.
No Hard Copy of Online Application is needed .Read detailed instructions carefully on PPSC website.
Following Documents will be required if called for interview .
- a) Original Treasury ( Receipt .FEE receipt )
- b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of O Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
- c) Intermediate Certificate / A Level along with equivalent qualification.
- d) Degree / Detail Marks Sheet of graduation and master in the relevant Subject dully issued by controller of examination showing total/obtained marks and percentage on or before closing date. In case detailed masks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab.
- f) In case of Government Servants, the Departmental Permission Certificate duly signed/ stamped by the concern Department .
- g) Valid C.N.I.C.
- h) In case of disable person Disability certificate duly issued by competent authority if applicable.
For further details visit Punjab Public Service Commission website