Punjab Public Service Commission announced the jobs of Deputy Superintendent Jail in The Punjab Prisons under Home Department Punjab. This Jobs advertisement appeared in daily Jang and Nation 17-02-2013. Here are the information about Deputy Superintendent Jail Jobs in PPSC.
Male Deputy Superintendent Jail Jobs Details
|Basic Pay Scale||BS-17|
|Number of Post||08|
|Qualification||i) Master’s Degree in Social Work / Sociology or Criminology or Psychology from a recognized University; or
ii) LLB from a recognized University.
|Age||21 – 28 Years|
Syllabus & Scope Of Written Test of Deputy Superintendent Jail
One paper General Ability / Job related MCQ Type written test will be conducted to
shortlist the candidates. Negative marking will b e done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply .
Applicants are required to submit Online Application Forms by the closing date which is 11-03-2013 upto 3:00 pm.
No Hard Copy of Online Application is needed .Read detailed instructions carefully on PPSC website.
Following Documents will be required if called for interview .
- a) Original Treasury ( Receipt .FEE receipt )
- b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of O Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
- c) Intermediate Certificate / A Level along with equivalent qualification.
- d) Degree / Detail Marks Sheet of graduation and master in the relevant Subject dully issued by controller of examination showing total/obtained marks and percentage on or before closing date. In case detailed masks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab.
- f) In case of Government Servants, the Departmental Permission Certificate duly signed/ stamped by the concern Department .
- g) Valid C.N.I.C.
- h) In case of disable person Disability certificate duly issued by competent authority if applicable.
For further details visit Punjab Public Service Commission website