PPSC Stenographer Old Paper
“PPSC Solved Past Paper of Stenographer for the job. These paper help to the candidates to understand paper pattern of old Stenographer papers, PPSC Stenographer Past Paper, ppsc Stenographer old papers, ppsc Stenographer papers, old Stenographer, PPSC Stenographer Past Paper 2020, Stenographer ppsc old paper, Stenographer previous question papers, Stenographer previous year question paper, Stenographer mcqs ppsc. Important Some questions may be repeated again and again in test. Therefore, they can get better marks in test and chances of joining jobs increase. Here, The Junior Clerk and other jobs of past papers are available.”
PPSC Stenographer Past Solved Paper
- Which word is wrongly spelt in the following set of words:-
- Every wise man should save for…
- Sleeping partner means:-
One who has invested in business but takes no active part in its management.
- UN was established to:-
Settle political disputes.
- Yellow journalism refers to:-
- Law is never law unless:-
It is enforced by a sovereign authority
- A computer derives its basic strength from:-
- If a car drives 25 kilometres on two litres of petrol, how many litres will be needed for trip of 150 kilometers?
- Find 60% of 70:-
- Vitamin C is essential for:-
- Sound cannot travel through:-
- A good tax should:-
Encourage growth in all sectors of the economy.
- A system which results in a rigid one-party dictatorship permitting private ownership but not management of the production is:-
- The tax levied on the import and export of commodities is named as:-
- We see the flash of lightning before we hear the sound of the thunder because:-
The light rays travel much faster than the sound waves.
- The Ozone layer plays ________ role for the organic life on earth.
- Bonded Labour is:-
- If you write down all the numbers from 1-100, how many times would you write 3?
- Complete the series.
6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, _______.
- A seventeen years old is not ________ to vote in elections.
- Which word is wrongly spelt in the following set of words:-
- Promptly means:-
- Inflation refers to:-
Devaluation of money
- Geographically Kashmir is divided into three major parts:-
Jammu, Azad Kashmir, Held Kashmir
- “The System of Dyarchy” was scrapped in the Provinces and introduced in the centre.” This reform was introduced by:-
Government of India Act, 1935
- An increase in hoarding results in:-
Increase in prices
- A computer cannot do anything without:-
- One of the infectious diseases conveyed from one person to another through air is:-
- Lunar Eclipse takes place when:-
The shadow of the earth falls on the moon
- A man buys a shirt for Rs. 70 after getting a discount of 20%. What was the marked price on the shirt?
- Give the next two numbers in the following series:-
23, 30, 21, 33, 19, 36, ______
- What is meant by mopia?
- The examiner made us ________ our identification in order to be admitted to the test centre.
- Which of these is the most predominant in the composition of atmosphere?
- Indicate the word which has the correct spellings:-
- Federal revenues are maximum from:-
Excise and sales taxes
- Soda water serves as:-
A primary remedy for upset stomach
- General Sales Tax is levied on:-
The sale price of goods which are produced in the country
- Electricity of 220 volts is normally used for domestic purposes because this is:-
The average voltage acquired by the domestic circuit
- Special glasses are recommended to see solar eclipse because:-
They refract light
- Calorie is a ____________.
Unit of quantity of heat
- Optical Fiber System is ______.
- Prices for bikes can run ______ Rs. 3500.
As high as
- The plural from of loaf is:-
- Monetary and fiscal policies have as their goal:-
All of these
- The tax imposed on the property/owners of houses of plots and motor vehicles is called:-
- Barter system means:-
Exchange of goods
- What function is performed by liver in the human body?
Acts as a store house of digested sugar
- A soldier drove east for four miles, then drove north for five miles, then turned to his left and drove for one mile and again turned to his left. Which choice gives the direction in which he was driving now?
- Physiotherapy is a curative method for:-
Immobility of joints
- If two steel balls having different masses are allowed to fall freely from the roof of a building, they will reach the ground:-
- Dialysis is meant for:-
- The people of the Bosnia-Herzegovina voted in favour of independence from:-
- Slump means:-
Fall in the prices of stock
- Addiction means:-
Craving for certain drugs or food
- A man sneezes when he has cold:-
Because he cannot help it
- Why do you need a doctor’s prescription to buy certain drugs?
Because they can do harm if misused
- 58. A computer consists mainly of electronic:-
- Six students in a class failed in algebra. This represents 16? per cent of the class. How many students passed the course?
- A boy walked for ½ hour and then got a bus for 1/3 of an hour. What part of an hour did the entire trip take?
- In a democratic country which of the following is considered the fourth estate?
- A coalition government means:-
Government formed by two or more political parties
- Local authorities receive the largest portion of their income from:-
Urban immovable property tax
- Municipal tax on articles coming inside a city is called:-
- The book entitled ‘Empire and Islam: Punjab and The Making of Pakistan’ was written by:-
- Research in the work place reveals that many people work for many reasons
- Invoice is:-
A statement which describes full particulars concerning the quality and price of goods
- Reuters is a word known:-
- Modern computers as compared to earlier computers are:-
Faster and smaller
- where is kalabagh dam?
on the Indus River at Kalabagh in Mianwali District
- profession of fatimah jinha?
72.when did joind quaid e azam m l.?
73.presidnt of india?
74.i m f mean?international monetary fund
75.g d p mean gross domestic product
76.where is head quratr of world bnk? Washington, DC
77.mhd ali johr buried in? born in england and burried in Jerusalem (Bait-ul-Maqdus
78.whch countr in the north of pakistan…china
79.pak major export? cotton
80.location of pakistan in asia regiön? south
81.hijri saal ka duration? cuurent 1433 AH
82.safar taif mn hazur pak k sath kon sy shabi thy? zaid bin haras
83.quran pak mn kis sahabi ka zikar h? zaid bin haras
84.najashi k samnay kis sahabi ny taqreer ki? jafar tayyar
85.where is wambildon tanis ground? england
86.how many seats in senate of pak? 104
87.sad berg k writer ka name? sad barg, khusbo, parween shakar
88.qurtaba ka qazi k writer ka name? Imtiaz Ali taj
89.bait ul muqadas kis k dor mn fateh howa? hazrat umar
90.gawadar kis provance mn h? balochistan