1. Who was known as the “Tiger of Maysore”?
(a)Sultan Haider Ali
2. The congress and The Muslim League boycotted the Simon Commisioin. Who led the breakaway section of the Muslim League, which supported the Simon Commision?
(a)Mian Ejaz Shafi
(b)Mian Muhammad Shafi
(c)Mian Ahmed Ali
(d)Mian Barkat Ali
3. In 1932, the British Prime Minister announced the Communal Award granting separate electorates to the depressed classes. Name the British Prime Minister
4. When Chaudhry Rehmat Ali issued the pamphlet “Now or Never” in 1933, where was he studying?
5. In 1911, on the occasion of this coronation at the Delhi Darbar, King George V announced the
(a)Partition of Bengal
(b)Annulment of partition of Bengal
(d)Annulment of partition of Bengal
6. Pakistan withdrew from SEATO in
7. The Jallianwala massacre took place in
8. An interim government was formed in India in 1946, who was the prime minister of the interim government?
(c)Liaqat Ali Khan
9. An interim government was formed in India in 1946, who was the prime minister of the interim government ?
(c)Liaqat Ali Khan
10. When was the Kashmir issue taken to the United Nation by India?
(a)1 Jan 1948
(b)11 November 1947
(c)16 December 1947
11. Non-aligned Movement (NAM) was formed in 1961, when did Pakistan join NAM?
12. To which province did Hussain Shaheed Suhrwardy belong to
13. What is the retirement age of a Judge of the Supreme Court?
14. Qissa “Sohni Mahiwal” was written by:
15. Who introduced the system of “Basic Democracy” in Pakistan?
(a)Liaqat Ali Khan
16. When for the first time in the world, was human heart transplant conducted?
17. Who was the Secretary General of the United Nations?
18. For galvanizing of iron which of the following metal is used?
19. ESCAP stands for
(a)Economic and Social Commission for Asia and Pacific
(b)European Social Council for Africa and Pacific
(c)Economic and Social Council for Africa and Pacific
20. Firdausi was
(a)A mughal princes
(b)A Persian poet
(c)An Iranian novelist
None of these