- Kalima Tayyaiba is mentioned in Quran for 2 times.
- The word Quran means “read one”.
- 114 total number of Surah
- Surah means city of Refuge.
- 86 Makki Surah.
- 28 Madine Surah.
- 558 Rukus.
- Al-Baqrah is the longest Surah.
- Al- Kausar is the shortest Surah.
- Al-Nass is the last surah.
- 14 bows are in Quran.
- First bow occurs in 9th Para i.e Al-Inaam Surah.
- Al-Faitha is the preface of the holy Quran.
- Five verses were reveled in the first wahy.
- Namaz commanded in quran for 700 times.
- Al-Imarn is the surah in which Hajj is commanded.
- Al-Mudassar-2nd Revealed Surah.
- Al-Muzammil- 3rd Revealed Surah.
- Al-Tauba does not start with Bismillah.
- Al-Namal contains two Bismillahs.
- Three surah starts with curse.
- 6666 is the number of Ayats.
- 29 total number of Mukata’t.
- Hazrat Usman was the first Hafiz of the Holy Quran.
- Hazrat Khalid Bin Saeed, the first writer of Wahy.
- Gap between first wahy and second wahy was 6 months.
- 12 Ghazawahs described in Holy Quran.
- Abdullah Ibn Abbas, the first commentator of the Quran and also known as interpreter of the Quaran.
- In surah Al-Saf, Hoy prophet is addressed as Ahmed.
- Ghar-e-Sor is mentioned in Surah Al-Tauba.
- 4 Surhas start with Qul. (chkd)
- Hazrat Umar proposed the compilation of Holy Quran.
- Al- Nasr is known as Surah Widah.
- First annulled order of holy quran was the transfer of Qibla.
- The word Islam occurs 6 times in the Quran.
- Abdul Malik Marwan applied the dots in the Holy Quran.
- Hajjaj bin yousuf applied diacritical points in Quaran.
- 8 Siparas starts with Bismillah.
- 37 total number of surah in last parah.
- Al- Baqrah and Surah Al-Nissa is spread over 3 Parahs.
- Al-Falq and Al-Nas revealed at the same time.
- 3 Surah stats with “Ya Ayananabiyau”.
- City of Rome is mentioned in Holy Quran.
- Surah Yaseen is known as Heart of Quran.
- Suran Rehman is known as beauty of Quran.
- First revealed surah was Al Alaq, 96 in arrangement
- Tafseer Ibn Kaseer was written by Hafiz Ismaeed Bin Umar-Imam Ud Din.
- Complete revelation in 23 years.
- Subject of Holy Quran is Man.
- Last Surah reveled in Al-Nasr.