- Hazrat Asad died first among the Sahabah.
- Hamza & Hussain are known as leader of Martyrs.
- Hazrat Usman Bin Talha was the Key holder of Kaaba.
- Hazrat Saad bin Ubi waqas conquered Persia firstly.
- Qabeela bin Qais is known as cup bearer of Zam Zam.
- Abbas was instrumental in bringing abu Sufiyan in Islam
Periods of Caliphs
- Abu Bakar 632-634
- Hazrat Umar 634-644
- Hazrat Usman 644-656
- Hazrat Ali 656-661
- Abu Bakar 2y 3m
- Hazrat Umar 10y 5m 21d.
- Hazrat Usman 12y.
- Hazrat Ali 4y 9m.
- Hazrat Abu Bakar was the merchant of cloth.
- Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar was Abdullah.
- Apostasy movement took place in the khilafat of Abu Bakar.
- Hazrat Abu Bakar died in 22nd of Jamadi-us-Sani 13 AH.
- Hazrat Umar embraced Islam at the age of 33 or 27.
- Abu Lulu Feroz, the slave martyred Hazrat Umar Farooq.
- Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram 24 A.
- Hazrat Umar introduced Hijra Calender.
- Hazat Usman is known as Zul Noorain because he wedded with two daughters of Prophet: Rukya+Umme Qulsoom.
- Usman accepted Islam at the instigation of Abu Bakar.
- Asadullah & Haider-e-Karar were the epithets of Hazrat Ali.
- Ali married Fatima in 2nd Hijra.
- Hazrat Ali was born at Khane-e-Kaaba.
- Hazrat Ali was martyred on 21st Ramzan 40 A.H.
- In Ghazwa Uhad Hazrat Ali was awarded with Zulifqar.
- Hazrat Umer accepted islam in 616 A.D.
- Hazrat Umar established the office of Qazi.
- Hazrat Umar added As Salato Khairum Min Noum.
- Hazrat Umar embraced the Islam at the age of 34.
- Usman migrated to Habsha
- Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr.
- In the reign of Usama, Muwaviah established naval fleet.
- Only sahabi without seeing Prophet Awais Karni.
- Umar levied zakat on horses.
- Ali lifted zakat on horses.
- Abu Bakr had knowledge of dreams.
- Usman added 2nd Azan for Friday prayers.
- Atique is the title of Hazrat Abu Bakr.
- Hazrat Umar established Department of Police.
- Hazrat Umar formed a parliament, namely Majlis-e-Aam.
- Ghani was the title of Hazrat Usman (RA).
- Hazrat Ali has the title the gateway to knowledge.
- Hazrat Ali remained Caliph for 4 years and 9 months.
- Hazrat Ali is buried at Najaf.
- Ameer Mavia established the postal system.
- Amer bin Aas embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
- Khalild bin Waleed embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
- First Moazin of Islam, Hazrat Bilal.
- The home of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansaari was the first place where the Prophet stayed in Madina Shareef.
- The first person sent to spread Islam under the instructions of the Prophet was Mus’ab bin Umair who was sent to Madinah.
- The first person to make Ijtihaad was Abu Bakr Siddique
- Hazrat Abu Zirr Ghaffari is known as the first Dervish.
- Abdullah ibn Maz’oom:first person buried in Jannatul Baqi.
- Hazrat Umar was the first person to perform Janazah Salaah in Jamaat with four Takbeers.
- First census of Islamic world in Umer’s period.
- The first person to become murtad (out of the folds of Islam) was either Muqees bin Khubaaba or Ubaidullah bin Jahash.
- Salah-udin Ayubi conquered Bait ul Muqadas.
- Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani is buried at Baghdad.
- Shah Jahan Mosque is at Thatta.
- Indonesia is the biggest Islamic Country Population wise.
- Maldives is the smallest Islamic country area wise.
- Hazrat Data Ganj Bux is buried in Lahore.
- Abyssinia is an old name of Ethiopia.
- Mesopotamia is the old name of Iraq.
- Constantinople is and old name of Istanbul.
- Persia is an old name of Iran.
- Albania is Europe’s only Islamic country.
- Sinai Peninsula is only land bridge between Asia and Africa.
- Egypt connects Africa with Europe continent.
- Al Azhar University is in Cairo.
- Shah Faisal Mosque is in Islamabad.
- Jibraeel will be first person questioned on Day of Qiyamah.
- From amongst the animals, the first animal to be brought back to life will be the Buraaq of Prophet Muhammad.
- The first meal in Jannah will be fish liver.
- The first Ibaadat on earth was Tauba (repentance).
- The first Mujaddid of Islam is Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz.
- First book of Hadith compiled was Muata by Imam Malik.
- Mosque of Prophet was damaged due to fire in the reign of Motasim Billah.
- Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Walid bin Malik.
- Badshahi mosque Lahore was built by Shah Jahan.
- Faisal mosque was opened for public in 1987.
- Umm-us-Saheehain is Imam Malik: Mauta.
- Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths
- Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain.
- Imam Tirmazy was a student of Abu Dawood.
- Imam Nisai=Ahmed bin Shoaib.
- Kitab-ul-Kharaj was written by Imam Abu Yousuf.
- Mahmood Ghaznavi called kidnapper of scholars.
- Dara Shakoh was a mystic.
- Mullana Nizam-ud-Din founded the school of Dars-e-Nizamia.
- Rabia Basry was born in 95 A.H.
- Baqee Billah revolted against Akbar’s deen-e-Ilahi firstly.
- Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadid alf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem.
- Baba Fareed Ganj Shakr married to the daughter of Balban.
- Toosi built Margha astronomical observatory.
- Mamoon of west is al-Zahrawi.
- Shah Waliullah wrote Mawahb-ur-Rehman.